Sunday, May 21, 2023

2023 Playlist of New Music Video Favorites

 2023 Favorites of Red Hector


This playlist is updated almost every day, every time I discover a new song and video I really like. This means you can come back to the playlist and see new music that was added. I have been doing this continually for over 12 years now and you can see the previous playlists on my YouTube channel

At the end of every year I give out awards on my Twitter for each monthly top favorite and then song of the year. When the AltSpaceVR social virtual reality app was up and running, I used to host a weekly #NewMusicFridays event where the latest videos would be streamed on a virtual big screen. The world space template would be switched every week or so, so the event would be in such places as a tropical island, a woodland pavilion, a New York City loft, a high school gym, or even the famous Altspace campfire. 

No comments: