Sunday, May 21, 2023

Red Hector - Beach Reflections

So many AI animations I have seen so far have the impression of a spinning psychedelic mélange of chaos. I wanted to explore a more calmer artistic static space with a contemplative mix of pulsing music and visuals to immerse your gaze into. For this video I once again used Kaiber AI for the video and made the music with Loudly. I also revisited the woman on the beach theme I frequently use, seeing how rich the expression of waves and clouds, and sunset and moon, can have visually. This time I did not give it a starting image and set it to generate in sync with the music and have the camera slowly pull back. Amidst the flows of clouds and waves, one cloud or stone outcropping morphs into a woman's face gazing down at the woman on the beach, adding another layer of 'reflection' in a subtle Salvador Dali style image.


No comments: