Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Red Hector - Kiss Of Love's Farewell


I created an AI Art piece called "A Kiss Before The War" which was inspired by the famous kiss in times square the day World War 2 ended. In my version the kiss was before going off to war for a couple that live in an alternate universe or an alternative past. Perhaps the soldier was even going to serve in an alternative universe to theirs, such as our own.

There were many outtakes that I liked, so I made a video with the same tools as the Mermaid video. I created a new AI song with the generator called SongR and had Chat GPT write me some lyrics which get automatically sung


The whole concept, and also the Mermaid song, were also inspired by a feeling I had as a kid listening to this haunting  Beatle-esque pop song by ELO where he sings "my old world is gone for dead" which had me imagine coming from an alternate world or other planet to this world and never being able to return back 'home' - so this farewell kiss is forever..



 

No comments: